I am so glad you put a blog together! I love it. Joel and Sami are both getting so big and what cutie pies! So a molar as a first tooth huh.....I have never heard of that. You are gonna have to give him steak soon! MIss you.
I cannot believe Sami...she's so grown up! What a doll. And Joel is such a cutie! It was good to hear from you, and I'm excited you have started a blog! I'll see you in March! :)
I am so glad you put a blog together! I love it. Joel and Sami are both getting so big and what cutie pies! So a molar as a first tooth huh.....I have never heard of that. You are gonna have to give him steak soon! MIss you.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the new pics and I'm so glad you started blogging!!!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe Sami...she's so grown up! What a doll. And Joel is such a cutie! It was good to hear from you, and I'm excited you have started a blog! I'll see you in March! :)
ReplyDelete