I am officially a stay at home mom. I am sure enjoying it now. Some days are a lot of fun and others are challenging. We had a great Christmas, even though Cheyne had to work Christmas day. We made the best of him working all day. Santa came late that night to our house.
Sami has just celebrated her third birthday. She really had a blast with all of her cousins and close famliy. I am pretty sure she got everything she could have dreamed of!! She had a princess cake. She is really starting to enjoy Princesses and doll.
Joel will be four months old on the 22nd. We just decovered that he has a tooth. It is actully a molar. Cheyne called me at the cafe and told me of the new discovery, I did not believe him as most children get there front teeth first.. not Joel. He does actually have a tooth way in the back.
We are trying to get through this winter as it seems to never get warm. Sami and I are both excited for the warm weather to go outside and play.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment