Sami, Joel and I have been spending a lot of time at home. I am really getting tired of the weather. I want to go outside and play and go for walks. A couple of weeks ago we went to Jesse and Jills for Superbowl, Sami got to play with her friends; Jacee, Tanner, Nathan, Chloe and Ava. She has really been missing playing with other kids since we have been staying home.
Cheyne and Sami went out and made a snowman and Sami was making snow angels. She has also helped Cheyne with the shoveling. She has her very own shovel. She thinks she is BIG time with that shovel.
Joel has been growing like a weed. He is loving baby food! His 4 month appt he weighted 17 pounds. He is getting a little heavy to be carrying around. He is laughing at Sami when she sings to him. He is smiling all the time. I can not believe how fast he is growing!!!

Joel is getting so big!! and he is soooo cute! Like I always said, you and Cheyne make beautiful kids. Let me know the date of your b-day and I will do my best at arriving. Love you and enjoy these precious days at home with the kids...nuthin better.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so cute! I can't wait to see ya this week! I hope you're still able to meet at the office for lunch on Thursday. See you then!
ReplyDelete